Frantisek Grochal, MD
- 1998 graduation at Jessenius Faculty of Medicine in Martin, Slovak republic
- From August, 1998 to March 2013: physician at Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics of the Central Military Hospital Ruzomberok, Slovak republic
- 2001 specialization in gynecology and obstetrics (1st attestation)
- 2006 specialization in gynecology and obstetrics (2nd attestation)
- From October 2006 to September 2007, fellowship position at Inner Vision Women's Ultrasound, Nashville, Tennessee, USA (Philippe Jeanty, MD, PhD)
- 25.06. 2010 - Subspecialization in ultrasonography in gynecology and obstetrics (Slovak Postgraduate Academy of Medicine in Bratislava, Slovak republic)
- Since 2006 coeditor of TheFetusNet website
- Since March 2010 - physician at private Center of prenatal ultrasonographic diagnostics, Martin, Slovak republic
Philippe Jeanty, MD, PhD
Inner Vision Women‘s Ultrasound, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
Philippe Jeanty belongs among worldwide respected authorities in prenatal ultrasonography. He is author of many publications and lecturer at numerous meetings in the USA or abroad. His lectures are enriched by illustrative drawings that change what is difficult into ease, and incomprehensible into comprehensible. He dedicates hundreds of hours to preparation of images and animations, using various computer programs. The illustrative way of his presentations and excellent rhetorical abilities make his lectures very attractive.
I had a great opportunity, and it was a big honor for me, to work with Philippe Jeanty during my one-year’s fellowship staying in his office in Nashville. Due to his hospitality I could even live at his farm in Fairview. Thanks to that I had known a person, who has become not only my teacher, but also my friend. He has completely changed my life and showed me a new, interesting course in my work. His wisdom of life and philosophy has helped me to overcome many obstacles in my life. Thank you for everything Philippe!